No announcement yet.

Game OF Thrones Fans: Question About Tyrion's Whore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game OF Thrones Fans: Question About Tyrion's Whore

Don't feel like going through the whole GOT thread to see if anyone noticed this, but prior to the first battle with the Starks, Tyrion, his whore and his homeboy are in the tent playing drinking games. I noticed that the introduction to that scene, they are holding something hot to see who *****es out first. Tyrion bowed out and had to drink but the heat had no affect on his whore. Given that particular scene, her mysterious origins and past, could she possibly have any tie to the blood of the dragon?

she's a **** star...her name is Sibel Kekilli...and yes, she might be a Targaryen

Comment

be right back, must fap

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        Don't feel like going through the whole GOT thread to see if anyone noticed this, but prior to the first battle with the Starks, Tyrion, his whore and his homeboy are in the tent playing drinking games. I noticed that the introduction to that scene, they are holding something hot to see who *****es out first. Tyrion bowed out and had to drink but the heat had no affect on his whore. Given that particular scene, her mysterious origins and past, could she possibly have any tie to the blood of the dragon?
        I'm halfway through the latest book and I read all the others. I know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          All the Targaryens dead or alive have had beach blond hair that I've seen.

Seems like a reach.

Comment

Read a book!

Kidding, I don't want to spoil for you. It's hard to talk this with people who haven't read the books. We know so much more of the story even from Game of Thrones then those who've only seen the show.

Comment

book readers GTFO!

we are mere television watching simpletons and we like it like that.

That's a damn good ? Too fi. I think that she is, there's definitely something about her from jump besides just the tittays and there's really only 3 families she could be from- obviously not from House Lannister.

I know there's more houses, but I know she's either from Targaryan or Stark.

Comment

Working...
              X