No announcement yet.

Anti-Trump Protestor Shoots Republican Neighbor Twice in the Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Trump Protestor Shoots Republican Neighbor Twice in the Head

Apparently, they'd been into it for years about different things and the guy finally lost it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-dona...103802971.html

If he didn't have an anti Trump sign this would have been a plain Jane headline saying "Neighbor charged with murder after an altercation lead to a shooting"

The fukin media wants more gossip by spinning the political aspect to this story..

Comment

From the link...
      But it was not claimed their political views were a cause of the killing.

One neighbour said of Mr Carter: "We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him because he's so unpredictable."

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        If he didn't have an anti Trump sign this would have been a plain Jane headline saying "Neighbor charged with murder after an altercation lead to a shooting"

The fukin media wants more gossip by spinning the political aspect to this story..
        No doubt about that, man.

Instead of fake news, it's like spun news.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          From the link...
          Spot on.. if a maniac is in your street you'd be wise not to befriend him or even worse pick a fight with him..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            From the link...
            Yeah.

Funny how the headline and the actual article contradict.

Ah.

It's Y@hoo.

What can one expect?

Comment

The media politicizing murder and ****ery for viewership and internet clicks?

Well, color me shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Yeah.

Funny how the headline and the actual article contradict.

Ah.

It's Y@hoo.

What can one expect?
                It's for clicks. Elroy is always complaining about such headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  It's Y@hoo.

What can one expect?
                  Yahoo is terrible. Some of the people writing for them can't even write in basic proper English. And Kevin Iole is completely clueless about sports, and he's like their head sports guy.

They even messed up their message boards recently. They made it impossible follow your own posts. In what universe does that make any sense??

Comment

On topic....When we moved a few years we had a few of the new neighbors come by. One couple was really nice. We all chatted a bit, but nothing about politics. For years every time we'd cross paths they'd both wave and say 'Hello'.

Around election time my wife tells me she and the neighbors talked politics. I asked who started it (because I prefer not to do that myself, but if someone else brings it up and asks my opinion I'll be happy to give it. ) and how it went. She said the wife started it and she thinks we're a bunch of deporables. I about died laughing. She said that wasn't literally what happened, but my wife saw the obvious not-so-subtle change in tone from her. She said he was a bit more mellow about it all.

Since then she rarely acknowledges us, usually trying to pretend she didn't see us. Occasionally she'll wave. He's the same as before.

Comment

Working...
                    X