Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good was the entire Card for MP promotions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good was the entire Card for MP promotions?

How good do you guys think was the card? Had a great time watching the fights.

Very good card, Much better than the bull**** that Goldenboy Promotions puts out

Comment

The Lu Bin Canazales fight was very exciting. Anybody know what the scorecards were like in that fight?

Comment

The under card was superb. I enjoyed all three of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          Very good card, Much better than the bull**** that Goldenboy Promotions puts out
          Oscar hater detected.

Man how the fuuck are you comparing this *****y low budget card to gbp cards?

This bogus card couldn’t even get on American tv the whole production was low level and it showed too

Comment

a hell of a lot better than anything GBP or Top Rank NORMALLY puts on. I enjoyed all the fights. A GBP card you're sitting thru all the undercard fights falling asleep waiting for the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              a hell of a lot better than anything GBP or Top Rank NORMALLY puts on. I enjoyed all the fights. A GBP card you're sitting thru all the undercard fights falling asleep waiting for the main event.
              Hahahahaha

Dude we know you haters have a hard on for Oscar but this Manny promotion was amateur hour horrible production ***** was low level

Comment

Working...
              X