Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tested your punches on another man in street fights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever tested your punches on another man in street fights...

If so, what is your most damaging/effective punch?

For me, it's my overhand right. If it lands on you you're getting cut and stunned at the very least. I know this because it's my go-to punch in every fight I've been in. When I have landed one, I see the other guy's eyes and he's not all there. Plus they usually stagger. Then I usually finish them with a straight right to the dome. I've knocked out a lot of motherfuckers with this combination.

However, one time this Korean mofo fucked me up with some crazy ass kicks. It was the first time I've ever been hurt in a fight. Punches rarely hurt my good chin, unless it's a haymaker. I sized him up and thought for sure I could smash him. Just a reminder: Watch out for those little Asian fuckers; they're kicks are like baseball bats.
    Last edited by punchr; 05-20-2016, 06:53 AM.

Also -- for those guys here who have never fought -- kicking another man's ass is very empowering. Afterward you feel like King Kong. It encourages you to want to get into more fights. Like you go out and look for a reason to smash on a motherfucker.

Comment

Well I boxed and "fought" men who could actually defend themselves. No need for empowerment when you train :/...

Have fun in the streets, dude.

But I guess I love throwing a right uppercut in general. And left hooks to the body are satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Also -- for those guys here who have never fought -- kicking another man's ass is very empowering. Afterward you feel like King Kong. It encourages you to want to get into more fights. Like you go out and look for a reason to smash on a motherfucker.

I would stop fighting in the street.
        You dont know when you actually hurt somebody badly one impact on concret can cripple him, destroy his life and your own by paying money for what you have done.

And also you dont know when somebody might come with a knife or a gun.

Do it in the ring and not in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
          I would stop fighting in the street.
          You dont know when you actually hurt somebody badly one impact on concret can cripple him, destroy his life and your own by paying money for what you have done.

And also you dont know when somebody might come with a knife or a gun.

Do it in the ring and not in the streets.
          This is true. The thing is I live in a bad neighborhood. I don't know if you ever lived in the "hood" but it's crazy. You have to be an animal basically. Otherwise you'll be used and abused.

Comment

You must be young. Most fights are over nothing, so you shouldn't get joy out of hurting someone over a trivial issue.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              You must be young. Most fights are over nothing, so you shouldn't get joy out of hurting someone over a trivial issue.
              I live in a bad, low-income neighborhood. I can't be soft. As soon as I walk outside people are trying to test you. They're usually black, loud, and unreasonably aggressive. If they see any weakness, submissiveness, passiveness they'll attack you, usually mentally. They'll test you. If you show weakness they know they can make you their *****. The pressure will either make you a diamond or destroy you.

I'll put it this way. I wish I lived in Canada. I know you can leave your bike unlocked over there. Not here though. There's 14 year old boys here who can kick a grown man's ass.

Comment

I live in a bad, low-income neighborhood. I can't be soft. As soon as I walk outside people are trying to test you. They're usually black, loud, and unreasonably aggressive. If they see any weakness, submissiveness, passiveness they'll attack you, usually mentally. They'll test you. If you show weakness they know they can make you their *****. The pressure will either make you a diamond or destroy you.

I'll put it this way. I wish I lived in Canada. I know you can leave your bike unlocked over there. Not here though. There's 14 year old boys here who can kick a grown man's ass.
                Lol that's not true. Although it is much safer than America. Be careful out there man, people who act in that aggressive fashion usually carry a weapon.

Comment

Do you even know how to punch bare knuckle without breaking your ****ing hand?

There is a reason the UFC added gloves. So many ****ing fighters in the early tournaments had to scratch because of broken hands.

Go ahead and throw that overhand boxing style punch and clack off of someones head with all that force going into the lead knuckle and the brittle bones behind it. See what happens to your hand.

If you want to fight bare-knuckle learn how to fight bare-knuckle the punching mechanics are very different.

Comment

I'm in the same boat brother.

I like to use a simple right cross. I get right through a guys hands and hit em right in the mouth. Stuns tf outta them.

Comment

Working...
                    X