Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw Inception for the 1st time yesterday..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Inception for the 1st time yesterday..

Movie was awesome !!! I liked the concept.

I took notice and diggin Nolan's style after I saw this. Makes me want to rewatch Batman Begins because the first time I fell asleep halfway through.

Comment

Movie was pretty dope. It makes you think.

Comment

I dont understand people who didnt like it.

Maybe it was over hyped, but it was still very good.

Comment

I'm waiting for it to come onto HBO or SHO. I'd assume not too much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I'm waiting for it to come onto HBO or SHO. I'd assume not too much longer.
            damn Check...you should experience the cinematic version of it 1st, idk what movies you've paid to watch recently but I doubt they beat Inception

Comment

very koo movie indeed:wank:

Apart from being ubber cute, Leo DiCaprio is also a great actor.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                damn Check...you should experience the cinematic version of it 1st, idk what movies you've paid to watch recently but I doubt they beat Inception
                I'd be to ashamed to admit the last few movies I've seen at the theater. coughparanormalactivity2cough.

I'd like to see it at the movies but I believe it is to late. Maybe they are still showing it at the cheap show.

Comment

I hate when people use the word "concept"...

Its such a faggy pretentious word.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I'd be to ashamed to admit the last few movies I've seen at the theater. coughparanormalactivity2cough.

I'd like to see it at the movies but I believe it is to late. Maybe they are still showing it at the cheap show.
                    ...PA2, IMO they both sucked but they were successful at attracting a mass audience to watch..blair witch project achieved the same thing. Inception is probably not showing now, if it is..selected theaters only

Comment

Working...
                    X