Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do ya'll consider a failure in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ya'll consider a failure in boxing?

Do you realize there are literally thousands of boxers in the world?? The ones who make it on tv are just a small hand full and the ones who actually win world titles and don't have to work an actual job are very rare. We as boxing fans actually slam top boxers because they lose to other top boxers without realizing that the normal boxer still has to work to jobs and fight on the weekends just to feed his damn family. Calling someone THE NEXT BRONER, BERTO OR JUDAH..HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT????? There are boxers who would give their right arm to make it to that level. IM SORRY WINNING MULTIPLE TITLES AND BECOMING A MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHILE TRAVELING THE WORK IS NOT BEING A FAILURE IN LIFE.

it's not an insult. they made a lot of money being punching bags. like you said most boxers still have to work day jobs and these guys were lucky they had the right connections.

Comment

You are correct but keyboard warriors will always chat horse ****, especially in this era. Most have never boxed and haven't the slightest clue about actual Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        it's not an insult. they made a lot of money being punching bags. like you said most boxers still have to work day jobs and these guys were lucky they had the right connections.
        Punching bags who beat world level boxers and won multiple titles??? Do you even know what a real punching bag is in boxing? guys with records like 1-30

Comment

You have two accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            You have two accounts?
            That is my old account, they unbanned it...So I see no reason why I can not use it

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
              That is my old account, they unbanned it...So I see no reason why I can not use it
              That's cool, bro

Comment

I love what Ishida(field of rocks) did to Kirkland
                He got a lil cash after joining GB... Got smashed, but is living well.

Comment

Punching bags who beat world level boxers and won multiple titles??? Do you even know what a real punching bag is in boxing? guys with records like 1-30
                  i've seen broner-maidana/porter/garcia. i know what a punching bag is. some punching bags are just paid more. now imagine if broner-maidana was the first fight the promoters/networks showed us of broner. would he have been a millionaire boxer and p4p boxer? no. he was manufactured against weak opponents. he beat so many weak opponents that you thnk he's good? doesnt make sense. most boxers who fight on networks are brought in against top competition. take for example gary lockett when he fought pavlik. if you give gary lockett a bunch of easy fights he's going to look like a beast but what happened when he fought a top guy? we just skipped all the bullsh-it with lockett and forced him to fight someone good cause he had no built in fanbase.
                  Last edited by daggum; 01-16-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

lets discuss this fellas

Comment

Working...
                    X