No announcement yet.

Sprints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprints

Holy **** man, I've ran and swam for my cardio most of the time I train for boxing, but today I tried sprints for the first time. My legs are seriously about to fall off lol Never had a reason to run full blast before. I think I may have fainted at the park from going so hard.........and for somereason my ******* hurts, and is sticky

Originally posted by olympics_glory
    Holy **** man, I've ran and swam for my cardio most of the time I train for boxing, but today I tried sprints for the first time. My legs are seriously about to fall off lol Never had a reason to run full blast before. I think I may have fainted at the park from going so hard.........and for somereason my ******* hurts, and is sticky

was this the guy u last saw if so im sorry for u.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      was this the guy u last saw if so im sorry for u.

lol, does he smell likes cherries?

Comment

haha, what a *****. I did sprints all the ****in time when I played soccer and it helped me immensely in boxing.

Comment

hahaha thats a great picture.....

anywayyyy...i can barely do sprints...my feet cant take the ****en pounding man..i jsut jog and run real fast...and ill run top speed. and jsut jump off let my heart recover then jump back on fast as hell...your supposed ot make your heart speed and and recover...thats the point of sprints right???

Comment

You passed out in the park and got raped....

Comment

After playing basketball for a few hours or doing cardio work in the gym, there is a hill to get back to my dorms maybe about 45 degree angle elecated and 250 feet I'd guess, I have no idea. I sprint up that hill after intense workouts, I think it would build up more staminia and cop into all that reserve fat even more.

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le
                hahaha thats a great picture.....

anywayyyy...i can barely do sprints...my feet cant take the ****en pounding man..i jsut jog and run real fast...and ill run top speed. and jsut jump off let my heart recover then jump back on fast as hell...your supposed ot make your heart speed and and recover...thats the point of sprints right???
                u can barely do sprints? man, i cant live without them, its the only exercise i do off-season and during season / all year round.

since, improving my speed, my athletic and boxing ability has increased substantially, I can run in the 11s over the 100( on grass),cant wait 2 see my time when i run on a proper track.

Comment

did you build up to it??or id you jsut go balls out your first time???

im slowly asdding it to my regimen

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOut Le
                    did you build up to it??or id you jsut go balls out your first time???

im slowly asdding it to my regimen

I jogged 2 miles first, stretched, then did some 40 yard sprints as hard as I could

Comment

Working...
                    X