Div III player drops 138 Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Div III player drops 138 Points

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...scoring-record

Yes, its Div III, but damn, that's kind of impressive.

52-for-108 (27-for-71 from the 3-point line)

was it that short, bald, white cat? if so, he was raining threes like a monsoon.

Comment

Not impressed.

He got hot and had 58 at the half. So his team went for the record they gave him the ball everytime. He shot the ball literally every 20 seconds. They play a run and gun style and they trap the whole game.

Just shows you how bad the team is they were playing. Dude would've been getting doubled team after he hit 30 let alone 58.

Im happy he made ESPN and is being talked about but its really a crap record.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
        Not impressed.

He got hot and had 58 at the half. So his team went for the record they gave him the ball everytime. He shot the ball literally every 20 seconds. They play a run and gun style and they trap the whole game.

Just shows you how bad the team is they were playing. Dude would've been getting doubled team after he hit 30 let alone 58.

Im happy he made ESPN and is being talked about but its really a crap record.
        yea but he still had to drain the shots.

Comment

A kid on the other team had 70 points as well. That's a pretty impressive feat as well and almost gets no mention.

Comment

I don't find records like these all that impressive. It's a TEAM game. The guy took 108 shots

When I read the thread title I thought he'd have shot like 80% or something

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573863

Comment

Working...
              X