No announcement yet.

Luke's Log. (pun intended)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke's Log. (pun intended)

Now before I start this thing let me explain to you what my life is all about: I work at McDonald's part time, I'm in high school. Last year right before the end of school I was at a level of fitness I like to remember as "The Pinnacle". Then I started working, got lazy, and I've been inactive more or less since. Long story short, I have this hardcore fitness class statrting in Febuary that I'm too dumb/stubborn to change to an easier gym course, and I'm going to die. So yea. This forum here about "Training Journals" which I've just read for the first time has inspired me to get back together. It was fun living in my own **** for half a year but I'd say I've had my fun. I'm done.

So compared to everyone else talking about how they ran until they coughed up their lungs (Dogg), I'm going to tell you the horrors I endure trying to keep up with a class I clearly don't belong in. LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU! I'll update on my first workout session tomorrow.

BTW, I only know very limited wrestling, self defence, and like 3 Judo moves. I plan on starting up MMA in the spring.

Comment

Yeah Man!

Comment

Awsome!!!

If you would like me to find out of some schools in your area... let me know. I can see what is in your area and tell you what would more fit what u are looking for.

I am proud of you Luke. I honestly wished I started training in HS. You will have it made in your early twenties if you keep it up and will be a good fighter.

LMAO@Coughing up a lung!!! Thats just the way my training is. I am actually thinking about deleting that thread cause i took off about 2-3 weeks and am now starting back at square one (it feels like). I am fighting in March and again in August. I have to get down to business, and reading your post, reminded me to post my training schedules again.
        thanks brother!!! Good luck! and if there is anything I/ we can help with, let me know.

-Dogg

Comment

Oh no,He can come and train with me. Bring the hurt.

Comment

Hahaha, thanks for support boys, this thread is going to be hilarious. Gman, I'm going to eat ya childrens.

Gotta work out now. (Back cracks AAAWWW CRAP)

Comment

I like your Moxy kid...everyone has to start somewhere..you will be fine, and guaranteed, inside 2 months, you to will be sharing stories of throwing up with pride!

Comment

Today I figured out where I stand with my weight routine and found out I'm not as deep in shti with it as I thought, so I'm happy about that. Otherwise I've been doing a lot of homework and figured out how I'm going to do my workout over the next few weeks.

Comment

Heres where i train at www.richbeaupit.com

Comment

Wow, today I ran for the first time in a while. Considering it was well below freezing and I have a killer head ache, I really don't care that I didn't run all that much. That's the first time I didn't put something off until later, in my life. Felt good. Actually its been 10 minutes since I ran I my head ache went away. Yay for exercise. I should try it more often.

Comment

Working...
                    X