Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Elephant In Any UK Circus: Caught On Camera Being Abused.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Elephant In Any UK Circus: Caught On Camera Being Abused.

I'd like to see these guys treated the same way!

This elephant is held around 5 minutes drive away from my house. If I ever see one of its handlers out in the street I will have no qualms about putting a bat around one of their heads. Absolutely sick.

Comment

Someone needs to leather them.

Comment

dirty scum.

Comment

those dummies don't realize that elephants are smart enough to know and remember who has been messing with them. if you leave open a slight opportunity, they will seize and whip your damn ass.

i hate to wish harm on a fellow human but these turkey's got it coming.

Comment

I sincerely wish pain and suffering on those people. That's messed up

Comment

Tough to watch,

But they don't need to add that dramatic piano music in the background. That cliche protest music people use is getting out of hand.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That is sickening. Humans are the most barbaric living things on this planet.

Comment

Far worse happens to humans, you better believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                    That is sickening. Humans are the most barbaric living things on this planet.
                    If you put Five pigs in a pen,

Throw in the sixth pig with a wounded leg or an abrasion......etc. The five will take turns attacking the wound until the pig is dead. I'd say that's pretty cruel.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X