No announcement yet.

klits only paid briggs 25k, con jobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klits only paid briggs 25k, con jobs

seriously these ****ing slave contracts have got to stop, you all cry haye makes it up but now look at briggs, is he making it up as well?

its a ****ing travesty what the division has been resorted too, apparently briggs was told by klits and management, he would get 750k but they made him sign a contract with 25k on it and not 750k, he didnt read the fine print

the nazis have returned

no wonder why they backed out of the july 2nd fight and took the chisora fight instead, they are getting like 99 percent of the purse

Poor attempt at a wind up

Again

Comment

Wow, if this is true i have lost all respect for Vitali. Considering that they are "friends," the fact that HW purses are bigger, the fact that this was a title fight, and the BRUTAL beating briggs took. This has to be inaccurate.

Do you have any links?

Comment

sure on the first page

Comment

Let hear first what the other side has to say
          every coin has two side.....

If its true its horrible

but, fighters has to have insurance going in any fight what would cover the expenses of his hospital stay

So i dont see how would they deduct from his purse the hospital stay,
          sounds a little fishy

Comment

K-bros had nothing to do with why he only ended up with 25K out of 750, maybe you should read the articles TS instead of inventing ways to defend Haye's 3 year long ducking of Wlad.

Comment

Getting desperate huh?

Comment

I would say you should be ashamed of yourself, but you are getting tiny bit closer to full fledge insane every time you are proven wrong or caught on a lie.
                You ending up in a psych ward, eternally consumed by your own lies would please me.

Comment

No fighter has to sign a contract to fight anyone. Period.

Comment

lol this lfc guy..

Comment

Working...
                    X