No announcement yet.

Gorilla Productions gone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Productions gone?

Wanted to check out the inch by inch clip they did and it looks like youtube has suspended the account. Anyone know more about this?

Yea, GP announced a month ago that this would probably happen, they have another account that their gonna start uploading vids. I'll through my subs for it.

Comment

he has a back up account that he informed everyone of months ago..just search the name on youtube and youll find his new account.

Comment

that's a fuucking tragedy.

I bet Don King was involved in some possible way, maybe because of their recent Mike Tyson video or some **** like that.

Some boxing promoters are so ass backwards they don't realize highlight videos and boxing videos in general on youtube actually HELP promote their fighters. morons!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/gorillaproductions03 this is where their gonna continue to upload vids, it blank for right now

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            that's a fuucking tragedy.

I bet Don King was involved in some possible way, maybe because of their recent Mike Tyson video or some **** like that.

Some boxing promoters are so ass backwards they don't realize highlight videos and boxing videos in general on youtube actually HELP promote their fighters. morons!
            That probably explains why my latest Tyson video was suspended off Youtube.

I had that saved to my favorites because it had rare footage of Mike.

Comment

he put up a vid about two months ago saying this was going to happen

that's why he got the secondary account

Comment

heard hes from birmingham england ...

great videos from him

Comment

Working...
                X