Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio should roll the dice and fight Sergio for the lineal Middle weight title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio should roll the dice and fight Sergio for the lineal Middle weight title

That would be a career defining fight and would be a great fight, Sergio is a damn good fighter but looks to have slowed down just a tad bit.win or lose no 1 could criticize him for this move...forget 154...make it at 160 for all the marbles

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=513339

Comment

Exactly...why is it good for Floyd but not Manny?

Comment

He could but he wouldn't fair well...His career could be in serious danger. He could get serious hurt fighting a beast like Martinez at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Exactly...why is it good for Floyd but not Manny?
          gotcha now...

please continue...

Comment

Floyd's style would do better against Martinez and Floyd has fought @ 154...

Comment

ok make it happen

Comment

Win or lose, I would give Pac a lot of props just by accepting the fight. Boxing is a dangerous sport and manning up against immensely huge opponents at their comfortable weight class will make manny's name bigger than who he is now. Unfortunately, if this fight happens, People will think of May as like a little girl. But, who knows. I dont think Pac even thought he could beat ODLH that easily. Only a few fans did. And yet, he man up and took the challenge.

Comment

I'd love to see it happen.

Comment

That's too much, 154 is good enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X