No announcement yet.

Is Cheating ever okay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Cheating ever okay?

If you are in an abusive relationship and stay for financial reasons is it okay to cheat on your hubby? I have slept with unhappy married women and didn't feel guilty at all. I was left wondering why they stay if they strayed from their marriages. I was crushed by one whose hubby told her she was stupid, worthless etc. and she went to me for an ego boost and what I thought was love. Do they long for the past or is it financial like I think?

Originally posted by BuddyChacon View Post
    If you are in an abusive relationship and stay for financial reasons is it okay to cheat on your hubby? I have slept with unhappy married women and didn't feel guilty at all. I was left wondering why they stay if they strayed from their marriages. I was crushed by one whose hubby told her she was stupid, worthless etc. and she went to me for an ego boost and what I thought was love. Do they long for the past or is it financial like I think?
    there are SO many reasons why people cheat. they are not always honest about it either. my take is that it is unhealthy. now i am not talking about swingers here. if you are in a sexually open marriage and it works for you - great! but if you are unhappy and are unwilling to work on the relationship, so you feel the need to cheat, you need to end it despite financial reasons. some women cheat to line up the next potential hubby so she doesn't have to worry about finances, but some people are just like that.

if you have kids and you openly fight and yell in front of them, it is far more damaging to them than if you just divorced and shared custody.

Comment

I am gonna say it proudly, that I never cheated(on a girl) in my life, so I might be a bit bias in this topic.
      I also dont think that you should cheat, if you are with the person for financial reasons, then its too bad for you, you knew what you were going to, and the marriage in your case, is like a job, a ****ty job, but hey, job nonetheless. Cheating in any other cases is unacceptable to me, although if a girl(or a wife) would cheat on me, I would be inclined to give her a second chance and even forgive her(although never forget the deed).
      But I never been in a situation where I had to be with the person that I hated, so I am not gonna say that my opinion is the only one that is right.

Comment

Cheating is never right. Nor is abuse physical or mental. Two wrongs never ever make a right, however. And I feel sorry for the person on the receiving end of either.

Comment

buddy, me and u have more in common than i thought

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
            Cheating is never right.
            Oh really?

Comment

well if wifey's bein a ***** and you find some side tail then id say its coo.

Comment

No. If you're not happy....be a man/woman and get out instead of going behind their back.

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                  buddy, me and u have more in common than i thought
                  maybe you both are the same user

I thinking cheating is wrong because two wrong doesnt make right.

as well as you need to be clear with her and make you relationship crystal clear nobody like a mystery man for long time because there is alway mistrust

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                    No. If you're not happy....be a man/woman and get out instead of going behind their back.
                    listen man, i dont hear your chicken-fried steak gettin upset just cuz you had some bacon on the side.

why should a woman be any different? about women OR bacon on the side?

****, im hungry

Comment

Working...
                    X