Gamboa beats Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa beats Broner

Based on the Ponce De Leon fights...

I know this is technically a triangle theory, and styles make fights, and blah blah etc...

But watching that their fights, Gamboa was in control the entire time and wasn't that stylistically different from Broner... He's just more explosive with the offense, while simultaneously being more defensively responsible.

This fight basically comes down to who's more talented... Who's faster, who hits harder, and who can take the other's shots better. And I think Gamboa pretty much wins in all those categories...

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post

I know this is technically a triangle theory, and styles make fights, and blah blah etc...

But watching that their fights, Gamboa was in control the entire time and wasn't that stylistically different from Broner... He's just more explosive with the offense, while simultaneously being more defensively responsible.

This fight basically comes down to who's more talented... Who's faster, who hits harder, and who can take the other's shots better. And I think Gamboa pretty much wins in all those categories...
    Gamboa beats Mayweather, Rios, and Broner(i do think he beats him). All Gamboa has to do is show up to his fights.

/sarcasm
    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 11-07-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

You should wait till after the 17th before you make that assessment.

Comment

I reserve my comment till after how I see Broner handle Demarco, cause right now Broner hasnt fought anyone.

Comment

You can not judge boxing like that,plus Broner has improved since then,Gamboa has been floored several time by lesser fighters.The only way to know who wins is to see them actually fight. Both are extremely talentled

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Gamboa beats Mayweather, Rios, and Broner(i do think he beats him). All Gamboa has to do is show up to his fights.
            Gamboa beats Mayweather? this is ridiculous

Comment

Gamboa easy...

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post

That's your first mistake right there. Unless PDL and Gamboa have a similar style, don't use the triangle theory.

But I happen to agree with you, Gamboa would beat Broner. Too fast too busy, too good at adapting.

Comment

Margarito beat Cotto

Cotto beat Shane

Shane destroyed Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                    Margarito beat Cotto

Cotto beat Shane

Shane destroyed Margarito
                    Then Cotto Destroyed Margarito

Comment

Working...