Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Odlanier Solis-Erkan Teper Bout on 9/14 in Hamburg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Odlanier Solis-Erkan Teper Bout on 9/14 in Hamburg?

Several reports are conflicting in the international press, regarding heavyweight contender Odlanier Solis (18-1, 12KOs), but members of his team indicate that Solis has requested a visa to return to the ring on September 14 in Hamburg, to face rising prospect Erkan Teper (8-0, 6KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Too early for Teper to fight Solis. I'll be surprised if this happens.

Comment

In spain is being reported Odlanier will fight Leif Larssen in Madrid on Oct. 12.

Comment

if he's just applying 4 a visa, sorry, not that quick...how stupid is this guy...

Comment

I want to see Solis back in action to see what he can bring to the table.

Comment

Is Pedro Diaz going to train Odlanier?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Too early for Teper to fight Solis. I'll be surprised if this happens.
              i'm not too familiar with teper but only 8 fights & he wants solis? he got balls & his team must really think solis is too fat & fading. i thought solis got some good work in vs airich. if he was in better shape there is no doubt he would have not taken 12 rounds to beat him. he just got the ring rust off & got some much needed rounds in following his 2 knee surgeries. i'm not to familiar with larssen either. would love to check out a few of their fights. i also want to see this german gerber guy too. i heard he should have lost to maurice harris but i'll have to find the fight. if these up & comers think solis is a stepping stone then they better be ready for an ass kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Is Pedro Diaz going to train Odlanier?
                Yes he is..i hope Solis come in shape..he s a very good boxer..just need to lose some weigh

Comment

He was reported here as fighting on the upcoming Adamek card. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    if he's just applying 4 a visa, sorry, not that quick...how stupid is this guy...
                    Expedited processing exists if necessary. Doesn't seem that strange to me. I've actually never had to wait more than a couple days to have a visa processed. If all the documents are in order it doesn't take long.

Comment

Working...
                    X