No announcement yet.

M'baye vs kotelnik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'baye vs kotelnik

Is anyone going to be watching this fight saturday? Its on itv in the Uk. should be a decent fight. Last time i saw M'baye he won a mini war with Balbi to win the wba title. Looked a neat and tidy boxer. I saw Kotelnik push Juniour Witter all the way couple a years ago, defensive boxer if i remember correctly who knows all the tricks. I think M'baye's class will show and he'll win a UD.

Kotelnik has a very good defence. I can see this going the distance and going either way by a round or two. Should be good fight.

Comment

The monk senses a lack of interest in this fight which is a shame because they are both around world class level. Agree about it going the distance with a round or two the margin. There is a pretty weak undercard, but that Matthews kid seems a decent prospect so hopefully he can push his way up the rankings.

Comment

It'll probably be close like their last meeting. Could be a real chess match of a fight. I'll be watching it though.

Comment

should be good. i think mbaye is underated. iv seen his fight with vivian harris and he was clearly robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by riza View Post
            should be good. i think mbaye is underated. iv seen his fight with vivian harris and he was clearly robbed.
            M'baye gives Hatton more trouble than anybody at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
              M'baye gives Hatton more trouble than anybody at 140.
              Come on mate, surely Junior Witter is a serious worry for Hatton, thats why he makes excuses. Junior is not an exciting fighter but part of the art of boxing is to not get hit. Witter certainly doesnt look like he been hit too many times unlike Hatton whos got a mashed up face. I like Hatton but im afraid his style will be his downfall. ( Hatton should have lost on cuts before IMO). I dont think Hatton would beat Witter. He may not be exciting but the boy is very clever in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                Come on mate, surely Junior Witter is a serious worry for Hatton, thats why he makes excuses. Junior is not an exciting fighter but part of the art of boxing is to not get hit. Witter certainly doesnt look like he been hit too many times unlike Hatton whos got a mashed up face. I like Hatton but im afraid his style will be his downfall. ( Hatton should have lost on cuts before IMO). I dont think Hatton would beat Witter. He may not be exciting but the boy is very clever in the ring.
                Hatton's cuts against thaxton and vince phillips were nasty! the Thaxton fight must have been close to being stopped i reakon. If Hatton boxes like he is capable of doing he will beat witter but he hasnt boxed like that since tackie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                  Hatton's cuts against thaxton and vince phillips were nasty! the Thaxton fight must have been close to being stopped i reakon. If Hatton boxes like he is capable of doing he will beat witter but he hasnt boxed like that since tackie.
                  There was also thr fight he had in sheffield after Tszu fight , he was a mess. Cant remember the name of who he faught

Comment

Thought this fight was quite a decent scrap, both showing good skills and heart throughout. Draw was probably fair result but i had it by 1 pount to M'baye but could have gone either way by a couple of rounds. Kotelnik would be a hard fight for any top light-welter.

Comment

Working...
                    X