No announcement yet.

- NEW - Marquez Steams With Confidence: "My mind and skills will conquer"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - NEW - Marquez Steams With Confidence: "My mind and skills will conquer"

Damn this is going to be one hell of a fight. Marquez is extremely intelligent fighter and he's got his head in the right place physically and mentally. Expect Marquez to maximize and utilize his skills to the max that night. He knows that he's going up against the god of boxing expect him to put one hell of a performance. This is going to be one intriguing and exciting fight, could be a classic fight in the making before our very eye.

There’s very little question that of all of Manny Pacquiao’s recent opponents, Juan Manuel Marquez has presented the most dynamic of challenges. With his great timing, ability to adapt inside of the ring, and iron will, Marquez’s two battles against Pacquiao in May of 2004 and March of 2008 were both exhilarating and controversial.

"Again, it is not about the size, it is about the mind and style. I have also knocked out bigger guys at 135 pounds." Marquez stated.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-la...-come-nov-12th
    Last edited by Bombs; 10-19-2011, 11:12 AM.

you're so wack Bombs

Comment

Weren't they going KO first at the beginning?

Comment

LOL @ TS. You're awful at hyping up a mismatch. Marquez isn't gonna do **** to Manny apart from get plastered. You're probably on the ******* Payroll, getting paid to spew ranodm ****

Comment

Marquez looks like he's on PED's for this fight. I give him props for it... He's trying to even the score with the known steroid cheat Manny PACROID.

Comment

hurt feelings.

Comment

so now where we see bombs hyping up Marquez like crazy its official now...bombs is the biggest "*******"...congratulations bombs...i knew you would make it!

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
                Marquez looks like he's on PED's for this fight. I give him props for it... He's trying to even the score with the known steroid cheat Manny PACROID.
                Ohshi.... Pacquiao uses steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                  Weren't they going KO first at the beginning?
                  They are in the middle of camp now. Now it's when they are carefully designing a plan. They know Manny is the most powerful puncher in boxing history so they are not going to be stupid. Nacho is usually pretty good at preparing gameplans and strategies. And they are heading to their biggest fight of their life. It will be a really intriguing and interesting fight.

Comment

go away, bob.

Comment

Working...
                    X