Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm STILL leaning with DONAIRE beating INOUE! Too big!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm STILL leaning with DONAIRE beating INOUE! Too big!

Experience, chin, size, pressure. I still think Doniare too big for Inoue.

Inoue can seriously be hurt by a Donaire hook, but I'm thinking Donaire will impose his size and bulrush body shots as he did against Burnett. Burnett folded his cards as the rounds progressed getting SMASHED by Donaire's onslaught...homeboy faked that back injury mayne.

Donaire still got dog in him

Donaire wins by Inoue getting injured and Donaire decisions the stand in replacement camera guy

You heard it here first

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Donaire wins by Inoue getting injured and Donaire decisions the stand in replacement camera guy

You heard it here first
      Nah Donaire wins by patreon consulting on how to spot LDBC fo fye dollaz a month mayne!

Comment

Donaire has no chin for Inoue

Comment

Thats the only way Nonito can win if somehow he takes Inoue's power especially the body shot. If somehow Inoue punches dont effect Nonito enough he will just walk him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Nah Donaire wins by patreon consulting on how to spot LDBC fo fye dollaz a month mayne!
            That's not a scoring criteria YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              That's not a scoring criteria YDKSAB
              Replacement camerawomans doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                Donaire has no chin for Inoue
                I mean if Inoue knocks him the **** out in under 3 the hype is going off the charts

Arum will go on about the new hero of Asia and how much better he is than Pacquiao

Comment

donaire too past it. footwork and reflexes are shot. and his punch resistance is worse because he is cutting so much to make 118. remember donaire is easily 160-170 lbs inbetween fights. he was struggling to even make 126.

he is getting absolutely brutalized. he only has a punchers chance maybe. thats it.

Comment

Donaire can't allow himself to get hit by Inoue in the same manner as he was by Butrnett and Young. If Inoue catches him like that it's night-night

Comment

Working...
                    X