Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things non-boxing fans say:

Ill start:

"I heard De La Hoya was fighting, hes a fast boxer!!"

My partner,an mma fan said boxers don't punch with power!!

Comment

My mother in law was in town last summer. There was some PPV fight on that night... She asked me If Tyson was fighting...

Comment

My neighbor is a very recent fight fan.... He thinks the Klitchkos are exciting... lol

Comment

I have honestly heard are Mayweather and Pacquiao fighting like 150 times at school and out on the weekends from random people.

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
            My neighbor is a very recent fight fan.... He thinks the Klitchkos are exciting... lol
            Imagine when he watches a Michael Katsidis fight, his fucking head will explode.

Comment

I watched the Khan vs Kotelnik fight in a local pub and I heard several people asking "why did he only win that round 10-9 when he landed so many punches?".

Comment

GSP GSP GSP GSP! Or when Toney fought Couture, the audience were screaming UFC UFC UFC!

Comment

"Trust me Audley will go all out against haye! this time it's personal!"

oh wait that was you ts

Comment

the best one ive heard is Mike Tyson is the beat boxer that ever lived lol
                    Last edited by elgaringo; 02-07-2011, 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                    X