• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which guy faced the better version of pac

Morales

Clottey

Cotto

Floyd jr

Which guy faced the best version of pac.

all 4 guys struggled to land and all 4 guys punch out put was lessened

All 4 missed more then any other fight they were in.

Thoughts on the subject

Damn a Froyd Mayweather!

Comment

Clottey shelled up. I thought he was better then that. It ruined his career.

Comment

Have to go with Cotto. Manny was absolute peak both mentally and physically.

Morales fought a Manny still learning on the job but was an natural fighter.

Clottey fought the same Manny Cotto did but a less motivated one.

Floyd waited tell Manny psychically declined to step in the ring with him.

Comment

I think Cotto did. I could've sworn Cotto was going to bully him little Manny around. Man I was in for a surprise!

Comment

Cotto/Clottey essentially fought the same Pacquiao within 6 months of each other at Welterweight, which in my mind was Manny in his 'prime' approaching the end of the decade.

You can maybe make the argument he was a more efficient Super Featherweight though, although I don't think he was as polished and destructive then.

Comment

Cotto/Clottey fought the suspicious mini-Hulk Pacquiao that was somehow bullying bigger fighters around the ring.

Comment

Cotto.

Pacman hit a peak he hasn't hit since.

Comment

Cotto: Pacquiao looked like a roided fighter that night.

Comment

1. Cotto (near peak)

Tie???: Morales/Clottey (just hard to tell.. Clottey was a punching bag)

Dead Last: Floyd jr (6 years and a brutal ko later, manny's intensity dropped thru the floor, I think he would have been KO'd if Floyd himself wasn't aging)

and i hate cotto.. but unbiased list, he faced pac at an apex
                    Last edited by ////; 07-29-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X