No announcement yet.

Who had the hardest jab in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had the hardest jab in history?

Larry holmes has the best jab of all time but who has the hardest?

I don't agree at all that Holmes had the best jab of all time. Quartey, Whitaker, Loughran, Hearns, and Pep all had better jabs in my opinion.

Hardest jab goes to Quartey for me. Like getting hit with a pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      I don't agree at all that Holmes had the best jab of all time. Quartey, Whitaker, Loughran, Hearns, and Pep all had better jabs in my opinion.

Liston had the hardest HW jab in history; P4P goes to Quartey.
      I disagree with you about Holmes, but agree with you about Liston and Quartey.

The first time I saw Quartey I could not believe the oomph he got on that thing.

Comment

I would say Sonny Liston.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I would say Sonny Liston.
          That would be my top choice as well.

Comment

Sonny Liston for me. Foreman was up there too and another id like to mention just because i think nobody else will is Hasim Rahman....

Comment

How do bowe, lewis and the klitchkos match up to sonnys bazooka jab. Were they harder? Liston had freekishly long arms for his height which may have been advantage when doing more damage with his jab, not having to jab down at people.

Comment

sonny liston.

ike quartey had a cannon of a jab as well at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
                  How do bowe, lewis and the klitchkos match up to sonnys bazooka jab. Were they harder? Liston had freekishly long arms for his height which may have been advantage when doing more damage with his jab, not having to jab down at people.
                  Oh they are all up there! I just like Sonny's a lil bit more. Wlad has a pole of a jab and uses it brilliantly......Shame thats nearly all he uses!

Comment

Prime DLH's jab was no joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X