Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: To See Crawford-Benavidez, It's a Real Honor & Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: To See Crawford-Benavidez, It's a Real Honor & Privilege

A heated confrontation between Benavidez and Crawford in February was the starting point of their rivalry. Crawford got riled when Benavidez approached him at a boxing event in Corpus Christi, Texas, and accused Crawford of ducking him out of fear.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes it's an honor and privilege to witness this mismatch

Comment

LOl haha clown couldn’t come up with anything

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
        Yes it's an honor and privilege to witness this mismatch
        Yes it is but none of the PBC fighters are willing to fight Crawford.

Comment

Been wanting this fight (Mostley to see what Benavidez is made of...) for a while now.
          I'm pumped for this one

Comment

I guess it is a Privilege for him in particular because he's known Jose since he was a teenager and now he is getting a big fight against a p4p guy. Other than that not many other fans see it that way.

Comment

I haven't seen much of Benavidez but we'll see what he's made of Saturday. We'll see if he can last longer than Jeff Horn did lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                Arum was one that said Spence fight needs to build to a 500k ppv fight before can be made and now singing a different tune this week when Crawford mismatch of fight coming up like always

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  Arum only wants stuff on his Terms

Comment

I expect Bud to put the hurting on Benavidez’s bro and get either a corner stoppage or ref mercy stoppage!

Bud is gonna wanna punish the kid so bad that David goin wanna fight Bud!

Comment

Working...
                    X