No announcement yet.

Kovalev vs Browne is close to done says fat ass Dan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev vs Browne is close to done says fat ass Dan

Fat Dan's fat ass said this on ESPN. He's fat as hell and this is a good fight.

Somebody ask the fat pig if he knows who Bivol is facing

Comment

Nice. I like it. Should be fun. Could be Kov's first real fight since Ward, but it is a big step up for Browne so it'll for sure tell us whats up with him.

Comment

never heard of browne. why wont kovalev fight beterbiev,bivol or gvozdyk?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          cause ward took his heart, and his balls

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Why won't you get the fuck out of my thread with your gay ass shit?

Comment

Browne will have his namesake in his pants after this fight. its going to be messy. and i will enjoy it greatly.

Comment

@ fat ass Dan. You know he reads this forum and you know his face gets all red eveytime he sees the word fat in front of his name.

Comment

Big step up for Browne , after the Kalajdzic fight I don't expect much of him but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                    Not a bad fight... Browne looked good since Kalajdzic and has potential.
                    I wonder if Kovalev was talking about not being ready for any more southpaw - after his last fight - to convince Browne to take it... Marcus could've fought Kov on Sergey's last date and turned it down.
                    He also turned down Gvozdyk. I guess he's got to start accepting fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X