Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Pacquaio in your ATG Top 10?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you rank Pacquaio in your ATG Top 10?

Wait. Sorry, this was last week, wasn't it?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Wait. Sorry, this was last week, wasn't it?
    Hahaha I still rank him in my top 40 maybe 30 for sure.

Comment

It is ridiculous how this can change so much in some people's eyes. He got caught, end of. He was fighting a good fight up until that point and was actually giving Marquez a different look that was confusing him. Great fighters have been caught it doesn't take away from their greatness by that much. Pac is still a top 20 all time fighter in my view. People will realise this in years to come.

Comment

below ali and above tua

Comment

Just under Joe Blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Just under Joe Blow.
            that would be ur mum, abe

Comment

A top ten fighter doesn't go to sleep like that.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                It is ridiculous how this can change so much in some people's eyes. He got caught, end of. He was fighting a good fight up until that point and was actually giving Marquez a different look that was confusing him. Great fighters have been caught it doesn't take away from their greatness by that much. Pac is still a top 20 all time fighter in my view. People will realise this in years to come.
                Dude, he went to SLEEP. That shiiit just don't happen to top ATG's. That, he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  i guess roberto duran doesn't deserve to be on the list then.....
                  Or Ezzard Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                    I agree with everything, but I'd have him 20-25 probably.

Comment

Working...
                    X