Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good places to take a girl on a first date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are good places to take a girl on a first date?

I need ideas you guys.
    Last edited by punchr; 10-20-2017, 06:44 AM.

please help i dont want to die a fuckup

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I need ideas you guys.
      Take her to the zoo. Lure the "animal" in her out.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
        Take her to the zoo. Lure the "animal" in her out.
        ey bro what does it feel like to **** a vagina? do you know? can you describe the feeling? be descriptive

Comment

Take her to my apartment tonight and I'll show her a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            ey bro what does it feel like to **** a vagina? do you know? can you describe the feeling? be descriptive
            S**k or F**k?

#The former: Ever try licking an uncooked beef steak? It's moist, odorless, tasteless but if you know what you're doing, you're getting the sensation.

#The latter: Feels like your azz is being sucked up into the sky. Congrats, MoFo !! You just made it to heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Take her to my apartment tonight and I'll show her a real man.

And actually the zoo isn't a bad idea. Put vodka in a water bottle and have fun. Ride the choo choo train also.

Comment

Do a 'fun' gym trip, get her in the sit-up position, drop 300lbs on her feet, then she cant escape you. Then you might just have a chance. Alternatively take her bowling, feign a fall, and drop/throw bowling ball at her foot, this will slow her down gravely, you might just get some.

Or, you could just do a role play date, where you kidnap her?............. Role play of course. Certainly something different and exiting is it not? Or take her to one of them kinky pottery classes, drop the pot you sexilly made on her feet, then play 'chases' aka Ed, Edd and Eddy...

Comment

Well if she is an inmate from Mak's thread... take her to a normal restroom and she'll think you are fancy..
                  I'd not suggest a zoo assuming she would have seen enough snakes and beavers in prison..

Comment

I'm just happy punchr didn't commit suicide like he said he was going to a few months back. Anyone who is still breathing has a fighting chance to get poosy.

War punchr!

Comment

Working...
                    X