No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Juanma: Forget Donaire, We'll Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Juanma: Forget Donaire, We'll Win

The co-promoter for WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux responded to the recent comments of Juan Manuel "Juanma Lopez" - which the boxer made during a recent episode of BoxingScene.com's official audio show - "The Boxing Lab." Juanma stated that he wants to face Nonito Donaire, and made a prediction that Donaire will decision Rigondeaux on April 13th in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's Rigo time!!!!!!!!! Believe it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I had smell as this way will ends up, being of Donaire and Lopez will square off, and while this is a good match-up, I could not help but think of disappointment on why so many very good fights wasn’t made? What people wanted to see is for Donaire vs. Mares on this division!

Comment

Goooo Rigooooo!!!!

Comment

Man I just can't wait for this fight love both of these guys styles . Both boxer punchers , but give rigondeaux the edge in skill . But I'm thinking maybe donaire will intimidate rigondeaux when he hits him clean.

Comment

I actually prefer Rigo over Mares for Nonito .. I think Rigo is a better fighter than Mares

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
              I actually prefer Rigo over Mares for Nonito .. I think Rigo is a better fighter than Mares
              I think rigo is Better skilled and better boxer than mares. Better fighter is yet to be seen. There is a difference . A fighter will rough u up, make it ugly what ever it takes to win, can take as much as he dishes out.

Comment

The one who needs to forget here is Rigo, forget 126 that is. Plus Juanma won't fight at 126 anyway.

Comment

I think Rigo will feel FLASH DONAIRE'S Power and realize it's a real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                    I think Rigo will feel FLASH DONAIRE'S Power and realize it's a real thing!
                    Yeah bro that's what I'm thinking .

Comment

Working...
                    X