Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is MMA more popular among white americans than boxing cuz they have more white stars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MMA more popular among white americans than boxing cuz they have more white stars?

Sport to sport the UFC seems to have more dominant/popular white fighters than boxing does.

Is this one of the reasons among white americans at least it's more popular than boxing? I think black americans still follow boxing somewhat more.

What white stars? Blacks and the Brazilians run UFC

Comment

The top four p4p boxers are white lol

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        What white stars? Blacks and the Brazilians run UFC
        McGregor, GSP, Tj Dillashaw, Tony Fergusson, Stipe Miocic, Cowboy Cerrone, Luke Rockhold etc.

The UFC is actually very diverse and probably a better representation of American society than Boxing or the NFL and NBA.

Comment

Absolutely 100%

Comment

I think geography plays a role too? Boxing gyms seem to be largely located in inner-cities while rural and suburban people grow up wrestling in high school. I'm not American so maybe I'm wrong, just an observation

Comment

What White American Stars are in the UFC? Big fan of TJ Dillashaw but he is not a "SUPERSTAR" but one of the best fighters today and the best at his weight class.

UFC is more ENTERTAINING to that younger Demographic than Boxing that is all to it. While yes it is some Insecure F#cks who make everything racial, most fans are not that simple people just want to be entertained on a Saturday Night so they tune in to UFC or Boxing to hopefully see entertaining match ups.

Best UFC Fighters Currently: Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier, Tyron Woodley, Max Holloway (Hawaiian), Khabib Nurmagomedov (Russian), Henry Cejudo (Mexican American)...so yeah the "Racist Who Watching MMA Instead of Boxing Because..." are not too happy with UFC/MMA right now either

Comment

There is definitely a large white supremacists/nationalist fanbase in MMA, but combat sports will always attract this kind of crowd. ffs boxing is always looking for their great white hope, it's kind of blurry if eastern euros are part of this group lol

Comment

I think it's because white dudes like watching men in speedos.
                  Hah!

Comment

MMA is more exciting

Comment

Working...
                    X