No announcement yet.

Shady Mayweather promotion and Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady Mayweather promotion and Al Haymon

for allowing manny to juice up in his fight against thurman! you would think floyd, a man who has been so vocal about cleaning up the sport would enforce VADA/USADA for a title fight! The Big Dunn dont you agree? this is a title fight and floyd and haymon is letting the fighters do whatever they want. shows about their character.....

where's the peds expert at? im disgusted by the way floyd and haymon has go about this.

Comment

Are they not PED testing or something?

Idk that Floyd can force two fighters to do OST for PEDs if they don't agree to it themselves. Ain't really got nothing to do with Floyd or Al. Its the fighters themselves who need to agree on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Are they not PED testing or something?

Idk that Floyd can force two fighters to do OST for PEDs if they don't agree to it themselves. Ain't really got nothing to do with Floyd or Al. Its the fighters themselves who need to agree on it.
        i thought ii heard a birdy said pac works for floyd now or something? aint this a PBC fight? aint haymon the big dogg in this? title fight with no PEDS testing? is this a look they wanna go with? i mean unless........

Comment

this was a very big concern for The Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            i thought ii heard a birdy said pac works for floyd now or something? aint this a PBC fight? aint haymon the big dogg in this? title fight with no PEDS testing? is this a look they wanna go with? i mean unless........
            A promoter can't & just won't make make two fighters do ost ped testing doe. The fighters gotta agree to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              A promoter can't & just won't make make two fighters do ost ped testing doe. The fighters gotta agree to that.
              the promoter is the one paying them. and the point is, why would THEY not want to make the fighters go thru ost??!!! floyd?? haymon?? werent floyd and his fans so concern about a clean sport and now you're asking me the promoters cant make two fighters agree??? it shouldnt even be a question, random testing should have been part of the contract dont you think?

Comment

YAWN! Manny is fighting without VADA/USADA PED testing. Western and other diehard Manny fans have a history of posting that no VADA testing means you are using steroids. Now that I apply their theory to Manny, they are trying to change the narrative.

This just shows how pathetic he is in particular and Manny fans are in general. I asked if there was any VADA/USADA testing for this fight, same as I did the Matthysse fight. Instead of just being honest and posting, western and other Manny sycophants have tried to do some mental gymnastics where they avoid answering the question and place blame everywhere else but Manny.

Manny is the a side and he isn't demanding VADA/USADA testing. Just admit it and move on rather than trying to save Manny's integrity. You can't.

Comment

Al g-ayman & fraud g-ayfeather the perfect trio

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                    Al g-ayman & fraud g-ayfeather the perfect trio
                    A trio is 3, not 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X