Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you embed videos on this website?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you embed videos on this website?

I've looked around and can't figure out how to embed a youtube video for my post, can anyone please help?

i think u know exactly how to embed

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      i think u know exactly how to embed
      the only options close to what i want are "insert link" and that just makes a clickable link to the video im trying to link, I want the video embedded

Comment

youtube has the code on there.

Comment

first you have to log out and change your password

Comment

hi meatsauce/shaolin sword

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
              I've looked around and can't figure out how to embed a youtube video for my post, can anyone please help?
              Don't bother asking, no one will help.

inserting gifs/jpegs is easy but you need more information to insert a video.

I've been posting in here one way or another for 14 years and still don't know how to insert a video. And I've asked. The mods don't give a crap and the members will just jack you around.

Comment

Are you using a computer or cell phone. There is an option on the YouTube video to embed. Click it copy the link. When you message click on the link button a box will appear. Paste the link into that box.
                Using android I had problems. I downloaded CM browser and switched it out of desktop mode. Click on share in the YouTube video and select embed. Copy and paste. I tried Chrome the YouTube app and UC browser no good. CM browser worked for me. Make sure in the message dialogue box you overwrite the http:// that appears or it won't work. Good luck...

Again switch CM out of desktop mode...
                Last edited by TonyGe; 05-22-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Don't bother asking, no one will help.

inserting gifs/jpegs is easy but you need more information to insert a video.

I've been posting in here one way or another for 14 years and still don't know how to insert a video. And I've asked. The mods don't give a crap and the members will just jack you around.
                    Are you serious? 14 years.

Its really not that hard to find out. Google is your friend.

There was even an answer above your own post.

Comment

Working...
                    X