No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Former world light-welterweight champion Amir Khan has revealed that he is still yet to hear from Lamont Peterson regarding his promised rematch opportunity in the wake of losing his IBF and WBA titles to the American earlier this month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone even care about this anymore? I don't. Khan needs to stop crying and move on with his career or whats left of it ahhahah. Also he should stop calling out Floyd when obviously they aint in the same galaxy.

Comment

Khan should be so tired from all the training and learning he has to do that he shouldn't have time to type or give interviews between resting, eating and training because he has a lot to learn in a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
        Does anyone even care about this anymore? I don't. Khan needs to stop crying and move on with his career or whats left of it ahhahah. Also he should stop calling out Floyd when obviously they aint in the same galaxy.
        Agreed! Khan is taking his whining to a new all-time level.

Comment

Jesus, again with this shit?

Comment

This is just getting embarrassing for everyone involved.

Comment

Khan starting to embarrass himself now, i'd be very suprised if there was a rulebook that forebid a ref from deducting points for pushing! I'd take Peterson to win a rematch any day my only concern is his weight, he apparantly put on 15lbs between weigh in and fight night and still looked dry. His coach is from the amatuers and although i dont know much about him surely it wouldnt hurt to get an experienced nutritionist onboard?

This little brat needs to forget about mixing with the true elite of the sport, even three years of knocking around one of the worlds best gyms hasnt instilled any proffessionalism in him

Comment

You tell 'em Amir!

Comment

This is a no win situation for Khan. Even if he wins his appeal and a rematch is forced it will still look like sour grapes from him.
                  I wonder how he feels about his trainer Freddie Roach talking about Peterson as an opponent for Pac man?

Comment

My god, what tape was he watching where he was warned only 4 times? Was he watching a round instead of a match? 4 times amir....4?
                    I was going to watch the tape back to see the supposed 19 times, but now I know he's b.s-ing

Comment

Working...
                    X