Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

By Keith Idec - Dillian Whyte isn't angry at WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman anymore. The brash British heavyweight has patched up his philosophical differences with Sulaiman, even though the WBC won't reinstall him as the mandatory challenger for its heavyweight title until February 2021, if Whyte wins all of his fights until then. Whyte thought...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is hilarious. You have been banned for PED's and then tested positive for a second time. But oh no you are a victim. Let me guess it was all a mistake. You just could not know about the contaminated sup0lement. Sure.

Comment

Whinge, whinge fuken whinge.
      WILDER will take your peanut head off your shoulders ya daft kunt.

Comment

Dillian Shyte screwed Oscar Rivas from the WBC 'interim' HW title and a mandatory shot, I don't read about Oscar Rivas crying as much as this p*ssy.

Comment

Shut the **** up.

Comment

I like how they quoted him word for word...including all the stuttering and mispronounced words.

Comment

It was nice while this b sample cry baby was out of commission and he wasn't in the media.

Comment

Fck this pos. He's lucky he's still talking about getting a fight.

Comment

This isn't hockey, Rivas got his ass beat and the WINNER moves on.

Just trying to help you, it seems like your struggling.

Kinda the way it works
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Dillian Shyte screwed Oscar Rivas from the WBC 'interim' HW title and a mandatory shot, I don't read about Oscar Rivas crying as much as this p*ssy.

Comment

VADA, the gold standard of testing said Whyte was clean. You missed it...no shame in that. Lots of people didn't get the memo.

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                    It was nice while this b sample cry baby was out of commission and he wasn't in the media.

Comment

Working...
                    X