Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a friend with a ******ed,disfigured daughter, looks like Sloth out of The Goonies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a friend with a ******ed,disfigured daughter, looks like Sloth out of The Goonies

I say "friend"... more like "some cunt I know".

She turns up to this little bar game of poker I play once a week, with her offspring in tow. 25, but looks about 15, has the IQ of a wombat. She's not just ******ed, she's got one of those faces that the politically correct would refer to as "fucked up". It looks like she's had plastic surgery in a mangle, one normal eye, the other with a silver pupil, and when she eats it's lucky she doesn't chew her own face off.

The only noises she can make are tard squeals, and my acquaintance always says to me "she can't communicate, so you'll never know what she's saying, but she can understand everything you say to her and everything that goes on around her."

I couldn't help but think... wouldn't that be the perfect rape victim? Imagine her mum (mom, Fat Yanks) getting up every morning and going "why are you shitting blood every day for? Your asshole looks ruptured... I'd better take you to the doctors, I can't understand it."

She's there, going "murrrrrrrrrr murrrrrrrr murrrrrrrr murrrrrrrrrr" and eating crayons, trying to tell her mother how I've gone nut deep, coughing up my man syrup that I've used to block her lungs, and she can't say anything about it.

The only problem is - the only flaw in this plan - is could I shag something that looked like this?:

Maybe if I could teach the tard to say "Sloth love Chunk!" it might be the key ingredient to getting me hard.

Eating crayons

Comment

We need an actual pic of her so we can decide how many beer it would take.

Comment

Ruuth Ruuth baayybeee Ruuuth.

Comment

C'mon now, why isn't this thread close?

Comment

Good one, cunt.

Comment

Well... I'm fresh out of fappin' material, so I'm gonna go ahead and require pics.

Comment

Good one,
                but what if she got pregnant, would the baby take after mom or dad?

Comment

Welcome back Annie. I missed you

Comment

Wow!!! I mean WOW!! A sick mind opening up and actually expressing himself because he's hidden behind the keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X