Jonathan Gonzalez misses weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Gonzalez misses weight?

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    My understanding is that Jonathan Gonzalez did not make weight for his fight on HBO tomorrow night. More details to come #Boxing

Eric Raskin ‏@EricRaskin
    Jonathan Gonzalez is overweight by a weight-class-and-a-half? Eh, it's only his HBO debut. Hard to get motivated for fights like this.

One of the Spanish writers tweeted that he weighed 163 pounds. Nice way to debut on HBO.

163 for a 154 fight? Find it hard to believe

Comment

He does always look fat

Comment

So im reading everywhere that this is true and Dzinzurik came in at 156.5 because he knew Gonzalez would weigh over

Comment

Gonazales is a disgrace.

Comment

WTF Gonzalez atleast come closer but 9 pounds overweight and almost a super midleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              So im reading everywhere that this is true and Dzinzurik came in at 156.5 because he knew Gonzalez would weigh over
              That's still no excuse bro. Very lame from both guys... Very idiotic.

I read Gonzalez was training with Pedro Diaz too? Not a very good look for the trainer either, smh.

Comment

dude barely had a chance to win n now this wow lol, he obviously didnt want the fight

Comment

That dude has a bigger spare tire than I do & I drink that yuenling mang!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    That's still no excuse bro. Very lame from both guys... Very idiotic.

I read Gonzalez was training with Pedro Diaz too? Not a very good look for the trainer either, smh.
                    That is an excuse, Dzinzurik was allowed to come in at whatever after Gonzalez missed it by 9 poinds

Comment

Working...
                    X