Angelo Dundee dies aged 90.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Dundee dies aged 90.

:-(

Man, the great Angelo Dundee has died of a heart attack. The trainer of the Greatest has followed my man Joe to the great ring in the sky...

Sad news. He seemed like a wonderful person.
    Ferdie Pacheco and Ali now remain.

Extremely sad news. First Smoke, now Angie. May his family find comfort in his legacy and impact. Will be sorely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT2011 View Post
      :-(

Man, the great Angelo Dundee has died of a heart attack. The trainer of the Greatest has followed my man Joe to the great ring in the sky...

Sad news. He seemed like a wonderful person.
      Ferdie Pacheco and Ali now remain.
      he was a great person. ive been in the new south florida gym for around 6 years now. Got to know him and chris well. Good people. it saddens me.
      if you want a link from miami here you go
      http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/02/0...ndee-dies.html

Comment

Another boxing legend gone. Farewell, Angelo. Your memory will live on in the hearts of your family, friends and fans of boxing all over the world....

Comment

Poor Dundee. Like Frazier, he didn't live to see the megafight.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Poor Dundee. Like Frazier, he didn't live to see the megafight.

RIP

No, not poor Dundee, poor Floyd and poor Manny who never got the privelidge to have Dundee watch their fight.

Angelo Dundee lived through and was at some of the biggest megafights this great sport has and will ever see. Manny and Floyd's circus around their potential megafight is a stain on this great sport, and both do not deserve people like Smokin Joe and Angelo Dundee watching thier circus act.

R.I.P Angelo Dundee. You were the trainer of the greatest, there can be no bigger compliment paid to this great man. Rest well.

Comment

sad to see a legend pass away...may he R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
              X