No announcement yet.

George Ashie vs Kevin Mitchell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Ashie vs Kevin Mitchell

WOW mitchell won, and they say hes going to face amir khan soon.

for a super feather weight hes pretty slow.

full credit to George Ashie showed lots of heart, and sadly showed more heart then audley harrison.

full credit to George Ashie showed lots of heart, and sadly showed more heart then audley harrison.
    hehe don't take a lot.

Hope Mitchell does fight Khan, would be an interesting fight. Kevin didn't do as well as I expected tonight though.

Comment

i thought mitchell looked better then in his last fight. at least he's working on his defence.

Comment

its not far that they get these fighters from africa, it was clear by George Ashie's record that he was not gonna go far.

take for example ossie duran, he beat some top british fighters, but you didnt see him fighting for bigger and better things.

i feel sorry for these guys that come on work permits to fight a losing battle in the uk. its only when ppl like Ossie Duran knock the **** out of a fighter that ppl say "OH ****"

even then they are just brought over as stepping stones for the british fighters.

Ossie Duran is fighting in the USA maybe he will get his chance.

Comment

I thought the lad was pretty spectacular for the first half of the fight. He wasn't awful for the second. Nice accurate, well-picked punches against an admittedly limited opponent.

Comment

mitchell is only 22. he's got plenty of time to get better before trying to rise above the domestic scene.

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
              take for example ossie duran, he beat some top british fighters, but you didnt see him fighting for bigger and better things.

i feel sorry for these guys that come on work permits to fight a losing battle in the uk. its only when ppl like Ossie Duran knock the **** out of a fighter that ppl say "OH ****"
              Munyai looked good as well when he came over and battered both Martin Power and Lee Haskins

Comment

Mitchells jab was looking good. I actually expect Mitchell to end the fight early. Ashie has mainly fought guys who have never fought before or who have a losing record. Yet the second half of the fight was going Ashie's way.

Mitchell seems to be rushing towards a world title as he continues to tell Frank to put him in a world title shot. Lets hope he waits a few more years before that because a can't see him doing too well at world level just yet.

Comment

Working...
                X