No announcement yet.

Floyd and 50 cent will become enemies over money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd and 50 cent will become enemies over money

Not sure if anyone said it first, but watch, in the future, few years down the line...50 and Floyd will butt heads and become business rivals...and bitter enemies. I will repost when this happens.

Originally posted by laudium View Post
    Not sure if anyone said it first, but watch, in the future, few years down the line...50 and Floyd will butt heads and become business rivals...and bitter enemies. I will repost when this happens.
    Ok miss Cleo :boobies:

So ur saying they will be very successful?

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
      Im a fan of both but who cares? I could care less if they start beefin

Comment

I think they've already fought twice over money?

Comment

Hopefully, it doesn't happen. If it does, may it happen long after Floyd's boxing career is over

Comment

Called it last night, even made a thread about it.

50 Cent ends things quickly when things don't go his way.

Don't forget 50 and Mayweather have already been in a fist fight over 30 grand.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it. People will come in here and say you're dumb and what not, but I really could se eit.

The big thing is, how are they going to split up the Money May makes in his fights. Is 50 cents going to want a real promoters share of that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I think they've already fought twice over money?
                Not fights, just little disagreements, I have friends from hs I disagree with and bicker with all the time. Hell my mother gave birth to me and we have arguments

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Not fights, just little disagreements, I have friends from hs I disagree with and bicker with all the time. Hell my mother gave birth to me and we have arguments
                  Do you punch your siblings over 30 grand?

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
                    Called it last night, even made a thread about it.

50 Cent ends things quickly when things don't go his way.

Don't forget 50 and Mayweather have already been in a fist fight over 30 grand.
                    Yet they are still cool, I wonder how many arguments and disagreements bill gates and Paul Allen have gotten into

Comment

Working...
                    X