Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Seem to me that only one side of boxingscene seem to have a problem with testing, Why? If your favourite fighter refuse to do it then tough move the **** on, Now the other side that actually want to see testing implement into our sport are been called names for having the guts to back it.

Just stop coming into threads that talked about testing and trolling in it, Go to the non-testing threads and rejoice that random drug testing is not the way forward, Stop moaning about the reason for random testing or who started it or for whose benefit it would be, Either you support testing or STFU.

I for one want to see random testing in our sport and i dont give a **** who want it or started it or who refuse to participate....Just Kudos to those who want it and to those who back it in around our sport....Phew.

No one is against better testing, if thats what it is.

People are opposed to a boxer using a smear campaign and trying to be treated as an authority figure in the sport

Comment

TS mouth is full with floyd's dick it is addling his brain.

Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

Fact.
        No he isn't bro. Ray is a good poster.

Comment

Random testing is for the better and should be the future not only for boxing, but all sports.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            No one is against better testing, if thats what it is.

People are opposed to a boxer using a smear campaign and trying to be treated as an authority figure in the sport

No alot of people on here are against better testing and they make it clear with their trolling on here, This has nothing to do with a smear campaign, You either for it or not..

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

Fact.

Whatever, I dont discuss boxing with moron's like you, You do a disservice to the real Pacquiao fans who i had the fortune of discussing boxing with in Dallas last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Seem to me that only one side of boxingscene seem to have a problem with testing, Why? If your favourite fighter refuse to do it then tough move the **** on, Now the other side that actually want to see testing implement into our sport are been called names for having the guts to back it.

Just stop coming into threads that talked about testing and trolling in it, Go to the non-testing threads and rejoice that random drug testing is not the way forward, Stop moaning about the reason for random testing or who started it or for whose benefit it would be, Either you support testing or STFU.

I for one want to see random testing in our sport and i dont give a **** who want it or started it or who refuse to participate....Just Kudos to those who want it and to those who back it in around our sport....Phew.
                There is nothing wrong with better testing, I just see Floyd using this as a way out. I KNEW Floyd wouldn't fight Pacquiao before it even was being discussed, turns out this is how.

The only reason Floyd is fighting Shane is because he was basically forced to. Like Bert Sugar said, he's afraid of losing his 0. Pacquiao is the only guy that can do it. Shane is just going to do what Oscar did, make it a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

People neglect to mention certain things aswell and have selective memories.....

for instance James Toney used stanazolol.....Roach was fully aware of him using it......quote ----> it was to get over an injury...we thought it would be out of his system by fight night.....

that to me sets a precedent.......he knew about it and was incredibly nonchalant......to me he has the attitude i am sure alot of old timers and others in boxing have and they believe it's not really cheating.........

Roach has a history of fighter using PED's and him knowing about it.......what does it say about his current star pupil who has refused randomised testing........????

These are legit questions....and i know it hurts some of the posters on NSB delicate little feelings.......but they need to be asked!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    There is nothing wrong with better testing, I just see Floyd using this as a way out. I KNEW Floyd wouldn't fight Pacquiao before it even was being discussed, turns out this is how.

The only reason Floyd is fighting Shane is because he was basically forced to. Like Bert Sugar said, he's afraid of losing his 0. Pacquiao is the only guy that can do it. Shane is just going to do what Oscar did, make it a close fight.

To be honest with you i really dont care if Mayweather doesnt want to fight Pac or not, Am talking about random testing in our sport and am for it period, This is not a vendetta against any boxer or any poster, Mayweather doesnt want to fight Pac but he could agree to all Pacquiao's stipulation? Ok whatever makes you sleep at night.

Comment

Working...
                    X