Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Wilder Just Did Same Thing Over & Over Against Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Wilder Just Did Same Thing Over & Over Against Fury

Watching the Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury fight from a ringside seat simply reinforced what Dominic Breazeale believed. That the undefeated Wilder is quite beatable. Breazeale realizes that Wilder hits harder with his right hand than perhaps any heavyweight in boxing. Other than that, though, Breazeale doesn't see anything that should make him feel like he is headed toward an unwinnable battle Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Breeze yes Wilder paws with jab then a wild right over and over but you have bad D nothing close to Fury . Eventually you will get caught and iced mid rounds

Comment

I can see Breezy waking up in the 3rd round saying "I knew that right was coming!"

Comment

Breazeale is no Fury. There is zero chance he survives 12 rounds and gets a draw. Breazeale must stop Wilder to win, or he will be stopped.

Comment

Breazeale is right but he doesn't have the speed or defense to stay away from Wilder's insane power.

Comment

The only wya he wins this is if he comes out shooting. Which I don't see.

And I will say it one last time, too much money at stake here to have him win and derail all plans.

Comment

Beyonce Wildher can do the same over and over again. War Beyonce!

Comment

Breazeale is gonna have to engage in a shootout to win, and doing that with the hardest hitting fighter in the sport is basically suicide!

He has to land his big shots first it’s over!

Get the stretcher ready!

Comment

Hope the latest wave of upsets on "their" side of the street continues...

Comment

There's no way Wilder should win this fight with so many things against him. You guys are being taking for a ride just like the Fury fight. Wilder will have his second loss soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X