Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios: Pacquiao Picked Me Because I Lost, Big Mistake!

Junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) says eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) made a big mistake in selecting him as a comeback opponent. The match is scheduled for November 23rd in Macau, China.

Rios believes Pacquiao selected him because of his last fight, a twelve round decision loss to Mike Alvarado. Pacquiao comes back from a brutal knockout loss to Juan Manuel Marquez last December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rios will have to be stronger and smarter than he's ever been.

Comment

You forgot payday too...

Comment

If Rios wants to win this fight he has to let Manny initiate the actions and not just walk towards him throwing punches because all Manny is going to have to do is move to the side and throw punches and bounce out the way. Manny is way faster than Rios. Rios has the right idea with getting up close to Manny because Pacuiao doesn't have a tight inside fighting style. Have to show different looks in the ring with Manny to keep him off of his game. Fighters should know by this point that you can't pressure Pacquiao by coming forward defenseless.

Comment

If Rios' plan is to go out there and fight smarter, then he truly is ****ed because that is impossible for him. The dude is as dumb as a box of rocks. He has no chance. He will go out on his shield though which the fans will respect.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Rios will have to be stronger and smarter than he's ever been.
            that bit shouldnt be too difficult to improve upon.
            then again, improving his boxing IQ by 1 would be doubling it so 100% improvement maybe is a lot to ask for after all

Comment

You were picked out of convenience and name value recognition for selling this PPV.
              Your loss to Alvarado during the rematch doesn't change the ass kicking that awaits you, even if you won the fight.

Comment

This fight may turn out to be a battle of the chins,a la Gatti vs Ward,and i think we all know wjo has the better one.Lets not forget,Rios barely lost to Alvardo last time out,who he KTFO the time before.Cant wait to see it!

Comment

he picked you because you're a punching bag. Easy target, easy KO. That chin wont holdup, Alvarado had him wobbled through the last fight.

Rios is going to get Pacquiao'd.

Comment

especially with them Memo PEDs...

it's still a risky fight considering Pac just got KTFO

Comment

Working...
                    X