Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

First he wants the easy belt against Magee, now he wants the easy win against Abraham.

this guy is disgusting, the sooner he gets ko'd (or forced to pretend he's been ko'd) the better

I think abraham would have a good chance of knocking him out to be honest, dirrel dossent like to fight scary guys

Comment

When did Dirrell fight last? All I hear is incessant bit**ing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        When did Dirrell fight last? All I hear is incessant bit**ing.
        december last year.

he fights one journeyman per year and calls champions out on twitter the other 11 months

Comment

Dirrell dominated him and would dominate him again. AA can't stop Stieglitz but he's knocking Dirrell out? LOL stop it. Dirrell is simply the superior fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Dirrell dominated him and would dominate him again. AA can't stop Stieglitz but he's knocking Dirrell out? LOL stop it. Dirrell is simply the superior fighter.
            direll is definitely the superior boxer with a greater ring IQ but i wouldn't call him the better fighter out of the two.

i still think dirrell has to prove he can beat AA over 12 rounds. AA was coming on strong before he was DQ'd and I really wish we had been able to see that fight over 12 rounds.

Would much rather see direll fight froch as i think he can and should beat the big nosed brit.

Comment

Dirrell is not a "fighter".

he's a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                First he wants the easy belt against Magee, now he wants the easy win against Abraham.

this guy is disgusting, the sooner he gets ko'd (or forced to pretend he's been ko'd) the better

Lmao that video is jokes.

I agree with some people here, Dirrell does have talent, but just doesn't have the balls to really beat these top guys. This rematch ain't gonna happen unless Dirrell is willing to travel to germany. And you know that ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Dirrell is not a "fighter".

he's a coward

Andrea is the twitter world champion.

Comment

I wouldent call it dominating unless we view the fight as only the first 6 rounds, yes he boxed better and landed many good straight punches,BUT he was unable to sustain it and arthur was catching more and more in the later rounds, and I think dirrel knew that he was about to get knocked out.
                    He ran and ran and started to make mistakes=he was getting scared ****less in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X