No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im nothing

I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.

Pray to God for enlightenment bro. Nothing is the duality of something and something wouldn't exist without nothing. Think about it larry.

Comment

If people like me died the world would be a better place,people like me are garbage and should not be here,to many good people die yet scum like me wakes up everyday

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
        Has the government taken away your kids yet? You seem unstable.

Comment

I mean i honestly mean most of the stuff i say on here and thats crazy,i really wanna meet Prettyboy32 and 50cent and fight them,im dead serious and that seems to not be normal

Comment

If people like me died the world would be a better place,people like me are garbage and should not be here,to many good people die yet scum like me wakes up everyday
            It's the mystery of life and only philosophical understanding of the universe will give you an approximate answers to those questions.

Comment

I mean i honestly mean most of the stuff i say on here and thats crazy,i really wanna meet Prettyboy32 and 50cent and fight them,im dead serious and that seems to not be normal
              Can't you see how great the grace of God is? He put an internet gap from your rage so you won't commit a mortal sin.

Comment

oh for ****s sake Larry.

Pull your **** together for god sakes man

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  oh for ****s sake Larry.

Pull your **** together for God sakes man
                  See? Earl here knows what's up.

Comment

did you know you can save money by switching your car insurance to geico?

Comment

Working...
                    X