Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Silent Hill fans here? Trailer for the 2nd movie is out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Silent Hill fans here? Trailer for the 2nd movie is out!

Looks legit.

looks ok...not that great...I'll wait for it on demand..thanks for sharing!

Comment

Comment

They should have made the movie like the game, they did not & therefore the movie was dumb.

Comment

Love the game series (or should I say Loved), and I thought the first movie was solid, though its been a long while since I last saw it.

The trailer looks alright.

Comment

I thought the first movie was sort of B'ish quality wise, it was OK at best imo.
            Is the guy in the trailer Jon Snow's lil bro?

Comment

big silent hill fan. thought the first one was great as far as video game movies go and a faithful adaptation to the series.

Comment

Big fan of the games with the second outing being far and away the best. If they're going to have Heather Mason then they should have the sequence in the haunted house attraction!

Comment

sean bean looks out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    They should have made the movie like the game, they did not & therefore the movie was dumb.
                    Yeah, i guess the 1st movie has something to do w/ that.
                    They kinda change the plot, and this, being a direct sequel needs to make the adjustments. But i still think they did a job capturing the atmosphere of the game. Though i'm not expecting this movie to have the same scare factor the game has.

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
                    Love the game series (or should I say Loved), and I thought the first movie was solid, though its been a long while since I last saw it.

The trailer looks alright.
                    Same. Silent Hill was great until the original TeamSilent (creators) decided to leave konami.

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                    I thought the first movie was sort of B'ish quality wise, it was OK at best imo.
                    Is the guy in the trailer Jon Snow's lil bro?
                    That's actually Jon Snow.
                    Eddard Stark is also in the movie so that should also keep Game of Thrones fans entertained for a while. lol.

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    big silent hill fan. thought the first one was great as far as video game movies go and a faithful adaptation to the series.
                    I agree and i'm expecting the same w/ this one.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Big fan of the games with the second outing being far and away the best. If they're going to have Heather Mason then they should have the sequence in the haunted house attraction!
                    Borley Haunted Mansion? Yeah, that's real psychological horror right there, and shocking too. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X