No announcement yet.

Tammura made me proud.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tammura made me proud.

When he was clocking Yoshida i almost **** myslef with joy. Good fight. Better than i figured it would be. Any thoughts?

I hate Yoshida

That's my thought

Comment

I thought the same thing as Tanner

Comment

yea io hate him to.

but man, i dont think that fight was a fix at all.

Comment

No work there, but he over sold that knee injury, dont expect him to go on to the next round......

Comment

fight was not fixed and he will lose next round

Comment

Probably his first legit victory. Also, i think that it's about %100 that he'll puss out of the next round, he don't want none of Silva.

Comment

Yoshida looked ****e, I LMAO when he took down Tamura and on the way Tamura got his back with EASE. I thought Yoshi was supposed to be good at groundwork, what kind of idiot gives their back so easily? Maybe he thought it was still judo rules and turtled up to avoid the pin, LOL what an idiot. Whats more Tamura was hitting him with plenty of shots, if Tamura can get some licks in imagine whats gonna happen when any of the other 3 fight Yoshida............goodnight Yocheata.

Comment

I put $200. on Tamura as an upset. Olympic had him as a -2500 underdog which would have yielded me $5,000 off my $200 if he had won that match. He still fought with heart and there's no way it was a fix.

I hate the fact that Yoshida once again used his Gi to win and want him to burn alive in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X