Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Did Rolando Romero have Ryan Garcia shook up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Did Rolando Romero have Ryan Garcia shook up?

Garcia looked uncomfortable and didn't even want to say Rolando's name when the reporter asked who that was.

Is Rolando Romero good? I've never seen any of his fights just some sparring sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
      Is Rolando Romero good? I've never seen any of his fights just some sparring sessions.
      I was about to ask you if he was a good fighter lol.

Ryan looked a little uncomfortable but I don't read much into that.

Sometimes a fighter does get shook but I don't think that's the case here.

Comment

Another jealous fighter who has no friends on Instagram. Garcia wil get exposed in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Another jealous fighter who has no friends on Instagram. Garcia wil get exposed in due time.
          That Rollie kid is a coward. Chicken ****. Had teofimo and his punk Dad and other guys. Hope Garcia exposes this b****.

Comment

rugged n raw with pop...rolly ruffs him up and wears him down imo

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
              rugged n raw with pop...rolly ruffs him up and wears him down imo
              Sort of like Maidana?

Comment

Romero definitely looks powerful, awkward and kind of sloppy. But that combination could be good enough to make it pretty far. His physicality bothered Garcia in some of the sparring clips I watched, but Romero was so sloppy in big spurts of the session. Dude is also dirty as hell and the reason Lopez stopped sparring him LOL.

Comment

Yes.

He needs to be fighting better guys right now still doe vs calling out Garcia. Garcia is way ahead of him in his progression in the game so it'd be a step down fight for Garcia.

That said IF the fight happened next I probably would favor Romero, but its not gonna happen next. And who knows how Ryan or Romero progress over the next year or two that could change the dynamics of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Yes.

He needs to be fighting better guys right now still doe vs calling out Garcia. Garcia is way ahead of him in his progression in the game so it'd be a step down fight for Garcia.

That said IF the fight happened next I probably would favor Romero, but its not gonna happen next. And who knows how Ryan or Romero progress over the next year or two that could change the dynamics of the fight.

Agree
                    This is like premature ejaculation

Comment

Working...
                    X