Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Former middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) is not happy with the World Boxing Council's recent decision on his request to secure a direct rematch with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Last month at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Canelo won a twelve round majority decision over Golovkin to capture the WBC, WBA world titles. Their first contest ended in a controversial twelve round split draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let's do something else my man.

Let's beat Charlo, then maybe in 2019 it can happen, just...take a break from each other for now you two

Comment

Neither fighter can hurt each other. This is just like LSC-Frampton. No need for a 3rd fight. The fight will always be the same. It aint like Manny-Marquez who could fight ten times and it'll still be exciting

Comment

He should follow Canelo's lead and fight somebody at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Let's do something else my man.

Let's beat Charlo, then maybe in 2019 it can happen, just...take a break from each other for now you two
          I'd also rather see something that else, but I get where he's coming from. He thought he won the fight, now he's gotta get up for a younger lesser known guy, when all he probably wants is another huge payday then retirement.

Comment

Golovkin went from Boogeyman to batty boy overnight.

Comment

A good mantra to follow in life:

Obsessions make good servants,
              but bad masters.

GGG needs to take care of biz with Charlo, then maybe move up to SMW, anything to get his mind off Canelo. No amount of obsessing is going to change the results of the first two fights... and he likely won't win fight #3 if it happens. There ARE more fish in the sea for him to go after.

Comment

GGG is ducking Charlo

Comment

Canelo will get 2 voluntaries from the WBC. Sulieman will say since he didnt fight at 160 then technically he hasnt used up his voluntary match credit. calling it now

Comment

GGG should move on.

He fought Canelo in 2017,2018 and he wants to fight him in 2019.

He should take risk & move on.

Is he afraid to try his luck at super middle weight?

Comment

Working...
                    X