No announcement yet.

The USA is the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USA is the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

when we think that Tranny's ****'s and bisexuality is ok and excepted..it is crazy that such an old book talked about this already..yet people turn their heads and laugh and say God is not real!!! If people think God is not real they will also think the Devil is not real...Everything we do is spoken on in a book so old we do not know when it was written..

Yes sir, Tyson fury said all we need is a ok for the pedofiles.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

when we think that Tranny's ****'s and bisexuality is ok and excepted..it is crazy that such an old book talked about this already..yet people turn their heads and laugh and say God is not real!!! If people think God is not real they will also think the Devil is not real...Everything we do is spoken on in a book so old we do not know when it was written..
      For over 60 years weve never have a concervative majority supreme court
      Life will soon be better for everyone straight
      Thanks God

Comment

I am Buddhist.

Comment

The Bible for the most part was never written to be taken literally. These were stories that were originally carried across the ages by word of mouth before finally being written much later. Many of the stories were borrowed in whole or part from other religions. Make sense as the early Jews were captured by the Babylonians and their cutures mingled. If you look at the Babylonian creation myth “When on high” it’s general theme is found within the Biblical creation story. As one example.

Comment

While I agree that transexuals and f ags are despicable I don't see this as proof of God. Yea trannies have been around for thousands of years and reasonable people have always found them repulsive, doesn't mean God is real.

Comment

Ain't you do some gay for the stay sh^t back in the day? You bout to turn to salt too. God don't give get out of gay jail freebies cuz you locked up.

Comment

All I know is 51998 of the 52000 different genders are not being represented in the Supreme Court.

Comment

men also laughed at zeus and their temple orgies....saw it as a plain good ol' time....but the mountain is empty now isnt it? why do you think that is? a greater god....our god...didnt think it was cool for men to be doing that to each other. its not about being involved in other peoples business its about avoiding diseases like the clap that killed zeus and the titans

i just hope i can stay away from men....just a lil longer until i find love with a female. thats all i need. i hope i dont end up in jail because i could end up committing the sin if i do thats why im worried about this #metoo thing...how are we straight men supposed to approach females when any sign of affection could lead to harassment charges? its a dangerous time

Comment

shít the few times Ive walked around Hollywood BLVD at night I had that precise thought, that I'm in modern day Sodom and gomorrah

Comment

Working...
                    X