No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson sparred w/Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson sparred w/Carl Froch

Last week Carl mentioned that they'd brought in a "A tall and rangy unbeaten light heavyweight southpaw" for sparring, seeming to imply it was Chad Dawson... which seemed not-so-believable. Well it turns out he might've been telling the truth.

Found this on Dawson's twitter page:

LeeCaan: @BadChadDawson Have u been sparring with carl froch? good luck in ur next fight. super six tournament who u like?

Bump for relevance to other thread...

Good stuff. Froch needs this work as he needs to keep his freaking hands up.

Comment

if this is true i bet dawson schooled his sorry ass if he put any effort in

Comment

interesting stuff thanks for posting

Comment

Jean Pascall and Jermain Taylor is better than Andre Dirrell.

Just saying

Comment

Looks like Chad Dawson, Andre Berto, Andre Dirrell and Andre Ward all talk to eachother frequently. Thats cool

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Looks like Chad Dawson, Andre Berto, Andre Dirrell and Andre Ward all talk to eachother frequently. Thats cool
              Toss in Danny Jacobs, Paul Williams, and Jermain Taylor. All of the above seem pretty friendly on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by dstew View Post
                Toss in Danny Jacobs, Paul Williams, and Jermain Taylor. All of the above seem pretty friendly on twitter.
                and ocho cinco of course!

Comment

Working...
                X