Collapse
No announcement yet.

They can give Manny Pacquiao Queen honors and the 10th division lineal tittle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can give Manny Pacquiao Queen honors and the 10th division lineal tittle

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still the better of the two. More legit accomplishments, 15 world champions under his belt, never lost or ever came close cept for Castillo 1 which he redeemed anyway and he's better in almost every area than Pacquiao.
    The haters know this. That's why on ever Pacquiao article ever written, the name Floyd Mayweather comes on it and that's why they make sure they say something along the lines of "even if Pacquiao lost every fight till the end of his career, he's still the greatest" because they know Pacquiao just can't win a boxing match. So please, more ceremonies, more awards just be careful with those drug tests ok Pacman?

Don't they mention Pac everytime they write about Floyd?

Comment

Awards are given out to the best, Usually voted on by the Boxing Association of America

Sorry that Floyds most "legit" wins include Balomir and Gatti, Pac didnt have those honors

Comment

I agree that's why pac was given the award for the best of the decade. LOL.

I see another butthurt jealous *****.

Comment

If only there is an award for DUCKER & CHERRY PICKING OF THE DECADE, we're quite so sure that Floyd will win that award by a landslide vote.

Comment

The TS never ceases to amaze me with his stupidity.

Comment

i agree mayweather is the better fighter, but he lacks 1 key attribute, balls. To be the best you gotta beat the best.

Comment

Another love letter written by a fan in denial..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  The TS never ceases to amaze me with his stupidity.
                  Thats why he turned off his rep and performed this masterful hit and run thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still the better of the two. More legit accomplishments, 15 world champions under his belt, never lost or ever came close cept for Castillo 1 which he redeemed anyway and he's better in almost every area than Pacquiao.
                    The haters know this. That's why on ever Pacquiao article ever written, the name Floyd Mayweather comes on it and that's why they make sure they say something along the lines of "even if Pacquiao lost every fight till the end of his career, he's still the greatest" because they know Pacquiao just can't win a boxing match. So please, more ceremonies, more awards just be careful with those drug tests ok Pacman?
                    Out of all of your favorite fighters in your list, three of them were awarded Fighter of the Decade. I'll let you figure out who didn't win

Comment

Working...
                    X