No announcement yet.

Pacman:2005 best lb for lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman:2005 best lb for lb

After he knocks out JMM in February, He'll finishoff Morales and Barrera once and for all!!!

Note: Pacman is NOW a two fisted fighter. He's gonna be scary.

HAHAHAH LMFAO HAHAHA

this thread was a joke right? if not HAHAHAHAHAHA if it was HAHAHAHAHAHA either way HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ
      After he knocks out JMM in February, He'll finishoff Morales and Barrera once and for all!!!

Yes,after he beats the fading Champion JMM,I think he breaks Morales's glass-nose and wins by lopsided UD.

Comment

Hey Bro if he accomplish what he needs to accomplish then a great posibilty of going up to no 2. . . . not more than that. He won't get the no 1 slot until BH is around.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ

Not that I doubt Pacmans skills, I doubt this will happen. These fighters are not his main problem. It's his management, they're gonna **** up that perfect scenario.

Comment

hey bro.. the papers arent even signed yet

Comment

Originally posted by itsbusdriver
              hey bro.. the papers arent even signed yet
              pac just signed them today after murad and hbo changed the clause from "a credible fighter" to "a credible fighter to be decided by HBO"...i hope these fights are really on...but then what do we know?

Comment

he'd have to beat JMM and Morales convicingly to aquire that spot. And in my opinion thats not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
                  he'd have to beat JMM and Morales convicingly to aquire that spot. And in my opinion thats not happening.
                  the spot with jmm is already on...it's morales that's still a ?. don't worry pac will beat jmm this time, not through the judges' scorecards but through his left hand.

and morales...there's always a chance.

in mathematics, by theory of transitivity:
                  if a > b; and b > c, then a > c...therefore

in boxing:
                  in pac beats mab; and mab beats morales, then pac beats morales!

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
                    JMM, EM AND MAB are all p4p fighters and if any one can beat them in succession the guy deserve to be No.1 p4p

its a long road for the PAC, but "the possibility" is there, first stop on February....gonna bet all my points on it!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X